Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Colorful Blog Award

 
Thank you so much Grace for awarding me this award! 

What made you want to have a blog?
I was inspired to have a blog when I saw American Girl Fan, and Pleasant Piper, and other doll blogs. Plus, I loved taking pictures! 

What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animals are horses! 

What inspired your blog template? 
Um, My love for all things blue-ish...and I love flowers. : ) 

What is your favorite color?
Blue! 

What is your favorite thing about your blog?
I like all the pictures that I post. Whenever I look at someone else's blog, I always look to see if they post doll pictures! 

What is your favorite blog?
Pleasant Piper! She does the Cutest photos ever! 

Now I shall award five people: 
Pleasant Piper
I'll Never Grow Up
Kiki's Korner
The Adventures of Anna Lee Marced 
Rhymes With Fargo 



No comments:

Post a Comment