Monday, August 20, 2012

The I Love Your Blog Award!


Thank you very much Lilly for awarding me this award!

I started a blog because I saw a lot of other Ag blogs and I thought it would be fun. It's so cool to see what other girls do with their dolls!

I visual day of my life would be: wake up, eat breakfast, do chores, do school, eat lunch, make doll videos, or do a blog post, go to dance class, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep. 

Now, I'm supposed to tell the best and worst collab in my life. I have never had a collab before, so I can't answer that. 

The last question is, "What does your blog mean to you?" My blog means a lot to me because I can post lots of pictures about things I do with my dolls. I just moved and I don't know any other girls that I can play dolls with. So my blog(and YouTube channel) let me connect with other girls who love AG like I do! 

I nominate:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire!

    Thank you so much for nominating me!!! I will have a post up about it soon!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete